Western Container provides folding boxes solutions including: innovative and creative packaging for retail, fresh and frozen foods, and confectionary products. From simple tuck-end boxes to custom folding cartons, Western Container can work with you from start to finish, concept to completion.
Through the use of our new high speed gluer, we can handle high speed, high volume intricate gluing applications associated with beverage packaging, as well as multi-faceted gluing for beverage carrying cartons.
Folding Boxes Custom Carton Design
- Western Container Company is ready to meet your unique challenges in the design of your custom packaging.
- Using the Artios Design System, we can create the unique paperboard package that fits your needs.
- We produce a prototype structural design to meet your exact specifications.
- The Artios CAD system helps to expedite orders through digital files.
- We integrate design and production to achieve the highest level of accuracy throughout the manufacturing process.
|- Fresh and Frozen Foods
|- Tobacco Cartons
|- Soaps and Detergents
|- Theater Concessions
|- High Tech / Computer Software
Lightning fast? Just about. With the latest computer-to-plate technology, our turn arounds are much faster than most. Upon receipt of your design, we run the art through our in-house software program that rips and traps the job. Once that step is complete, we proof your carton on our Epson digitial proofer and forward it to you for approal. When the job has been approved and the signed proof is back in our hands, it goes even quicker. We can output digital plates in a fractio of the time it used to take with film, which saves you TIME and MONEY.
If you don`t have your own folding carton design, don`t worry. Western Container`s Macintosh-based art department can create your design and/or logo at a fraction of the cost that a design studio would charge.
Online Inventory Management System
Through the use of our proprietary Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) technology and Inventory Management System (IMS), you have accessto inventory levels, can track historical usage, and calculate projected carton requirements. The use of these systems are especially effective for companies with a large number of line items, such as private label manufacturers.
Western Container can offer faster make-readies and increased run speeds. Our state-of-the-art graphics department, assure your product retains the same quality and consistency each production run.
Our multiple die cutters in house offer the flexibility to quickly move from one job to the next and also push "HOT" orders through in unprecedented times. Western Container`s finishing department is equipped with the most up-to-date gluers and window machines in the industry. We have the capability of gluing a vast array of folding carton designs to suit you specific packaging needs. At speeds up to 100,000 pieces per hour (depending on the complexity of your folding carton design), we can get your project through our facility quickly and efficiently.
- We offer a perfect blend of printing press formats to meet any requirements.
- From large runs to quick turnaround jobs, our 3 presses can handle all of your needs.
- We are equipped to print simple 1 color jobs all the way up to 7 colors plus aqueous coating.
- Western Container uses up-to-date die cutting technology to insure the highest quality.